Nomadtoons.com Blog

A blog all about the horrible misadventures of a town full of marauding tigerzombies!

Friday, June 23, 2006

First Launch of flashlite application succesful!

While I cannot show the application I made for the company I work at, my first application produced for mobile phones was tested and it works! The app loads and plays videos, music, images, and flash animation. I basically hacked a bunch of things that I found together and reverse-engineered the script to work with the specifics I needed.
The application was tested on a variety of phones: The N90, N70, and 6682 from Nokia. The fact that flash lite is very flexible and accesible to flash developers means a new era for flash designers, animators, and programmers.
My next plan is to convert a number of top nomadtoons animated films to the new flashlite 2.0 format and make them available for download. It will be interesting to see how well these old classics do on a brand new media outlet.
I plan on putting a new link on the nomadtoons site for flashlite content pertaining to these films. Stay tuned.